I'm working on a PS1 inspired game with pre-rendered 3D backgrounds and rumble support. Just started using this plugin and it's exactly what I need. Love the default battle damage rumble as well! Will continue to update with my feedback as things progress.
[Plugin] Gamepad Modification and Vibration [MV/MZ]
A downloadable tool
- Change functions of gamepad buttons
- Script Call for vibration of gamepads (the vibration will only be executed on gamepads, which support vibration)
- Optional vibration, if an actor takes damage in battle
- Option command in the option window to deactivate or activate all vibrations in the game (new feature of version 1.1)
- Option command config will be saved (added with version 1.2)
- Adding vibrations to certain skills via notetag (added with version 1.3)
- Change button functions via Script Call in the running game (added with version 1.4)
The features are explained in more detail inside the plugin's help text.
In RPG Maker MV you might have to update your NW .js so the vibrations work properly. Here is a tutorial to make it possible:
It is allowed to use this plugin for free and commercial purposes on the condition of mentioning me with the name "Eric the Funny Baron" or "EFJ_Baron" in your project's credits.
I welcome every kind of constructive criticism.
Have fun with the plugins! :D
- Bugfix of 1.4Aug 04, 2022
- Added new FeatureAug 04, 2022
- Added new featureApr 01, 2022
- Bugfix for Compatability between plugin alterationsJan 01, 2022
- Bugfix for Option command savingDec 31, 2021
- Option Command modified -->command config will now be savedDec 20, 2021
- Option Command added --> Plugin version 1.1Nov 01, 2021
- Description UpdatedNov 01, 2021